Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah im gonna see that movie some time when i get around to it

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

the chick in the superman video is seriously way to whorey lookin to be hot ;\

i agree cane. and yes, the special stuff sucked.

i was surprised at how good the movie was. i thought it would be kinda crappy, but i liked how it didnt leave anything out and how they showed what its like livin in inner-city D-troit. good movie, surprisingly.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Good movie - not surprised at all. I enjoyed it - somewhat surprising. Bonus features - teh suck <_<

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

btw don't get it confused...

This ISN'T an eminem biography.

I saw this movie the day it came out in theatres and I now own it. Its a good movie. I wasn't surprised at all, but I was kind of disappointed that Lose Yourself wasn't in the movie at all (I mean the Entire song).

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
I was kind of disappointed that Lose Yourself wasn't in the movie at all (I mean the Entire song).

they played it at the end when he was walking back to work and through out the credits... (the entire song).

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Saw some of it at friends. Didn't interest me in the least. Eminem.. acting? He was just being himself, that isn't acting. That song "Lose yourself" is catchy the first 20 times he says the chorus and then I realize it is annoying. The movie blew. Eminem blows. This thread blows. All because it has Eminem's name in it. And because that is what you all expect me to say.

And I thought Ja Rule was a crap actor in "Half Past Dead" and I really didn't think a movie could be worse...until I saw Eminem in this movie. I made my wife sleep in the back of my truck for renting that garbage. Any question?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
The movie blew.  Eminem blows.  This thread blows.  All because it has Eminem's name in it.  And because that is what you all expect me to say.

You don't have to add your bitterness in... for being so anti-grudge you certainly aren't giving us any chance :blink:

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

he editted it, i wonder if it was worse before... :blink:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

My liberal brain thinks he just added the second paragraph, but he's conservative so I don't think I can think what he thinks. :blink: