Server status

Flitterkill

I like the monitor at the top of the forums here. Nice being able to see at a glance when it's cooking. And it has been for the first time tonight, at least 18 at one time, perhaps more. No problems with performance, etc.

Seems the games are to 2 points then voting is up; and that means the games end fast. We'll leave as is until the first patch comes out. Hope the patch really cleans up the interface - transitions between maps are kinda clunky (those load times for the maps slows the interface to a crawl for me at times)

Need for the admin tools to start showing up - no big problems but, ya know...

Overall, looking good!

-k

yeah ran very nice when i was on last night. Thx ya flit

Took me a while to find the server initially cus Lex told me it was called "wildchild" so i was looking in the wrong section, thx dork

Edited by Wentz

heh, I thought "wildchild" was Lex's other nickname? :P

Btw, if you goto community then click friends. On that list if the check is enabled for joinable you can click on that friend's details and choose the option to follow player to join them on the server. Not sure if it's only on the beta patch but it works for me.

I jumped on with lex ie tom ie dork for a while yesterday and it was fun and smooth. I also like the updater thingymajig enough to change my sig to it. It'll spread the word on our server that way too.

Any interest in joining the ladder when it opens for realz? I was just thinking of 6v6WAR

Edited by DarkArchon