suggestion for this Sa-tra-day

Bewildered

de_greenrock

de_aquox

Played them this weekend on a diff server; when we were in one of those painfull cbble, office, italy, aztec, cbble, office, (repeat until insane) sequences

Can't remember which was which, but they were both pretty cool -- and I've never heard of em b4 so that makes em custom right :D

No biggie. I didn't really know the maps either and both were quite complicated, and we probably need simpler maps for CMN. I think it was aquox had a lot of dark areas where night vision was necessary. I thought that was kinda neat, because we don't play any maps like that. Everyone there seemed to know both maps well so that probably helped.

No prob Bewildered.

We do appreciate you looking for maps for us to try. Believe me, I've had tons of maps that I checked out, said "Yeah this should work out pretty good for mapnight." Only to run it and find out it was so lopsided or laggy that everyone instantly hated it. Then I've had maps that I thought were iffy and turned out awesome.

It's tough to pick maps that everyone likes (everyone = most) lol. But if feel free to toss up any other ones you find that you'd like us to try out.