Server Down this morning?

Bubblegum Bandit

Yes, it's definitely down, and I'm not sure why. I left the server last night around 11 or so and it was still running then.

I checked the notifications for NFO, and found the 3 notifications below.

Dec 08 2007 12:34:01 AM PT

Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 10 and 15 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

If you intentionally had the server down, this error is nothing to be concerned about. Otherwise, you should examine your server's plugins and custom maps as possible causes for the server freezing behavior. Very rarely is a problem like this not due to buggy plugins or problematic custom maps.

You can also sometimes find clues on why the server froze by looking at the log files. If you have a Half-life server, you might consider running a program such as HLSW in the background on your client machine and examining its logging output after this happens the next time.

Dec 08 2007 12:38:34 AM PT

Automatic remote repair

The server was found to be down for three successive polling periods, and so our generic repair script is being automatically run on it. The results of this repair will be posted into the Event log as well.

Automatic remote restart

Dec 08 2007 12:38:41 AM PT

Results of server repair

Our repair script ran on your server and gave the following output:

Processing gccod4:

Refreshing hardlinks.

..Done.

Checking logs next...