Nightshade tactics

MaDPaT

A couple of nights ago I faced a nightshade that was used very well by an opponent. I had spiders drilling on my face, green force shield blocking travel areas, and emp that shut down my viper and hurled me off of it. This does not count the number of times I have been run over by one. I even had a Darkwalker killed by a night shade using it's secondary weapon (whip laser? thingy) butting against my Darkwalker legs. Darkwalkers cannot shoot directly down and I find the secondary gunner on Darkwalker to be real weak.

My questions are these

1.How far does the secondary fire shoot on nightshade and what damage does it do? I feel it is too much of a giveaway to cloaked vehicles other than killing trap devices of another nightshade or attacking nodes. Uncloaked nightshade twice as fast as cloaked nightshade.

2.Do the traps die when the nightshade is destroyed or do they last after the demise of the nightshade? Think of doing a suicide at floodgate core. Cover whole area with emp traps to effectively rob them of their vehicles (nightshade, vipers, darkwarkers) for a long while. I expect to die in the process but need to know if devices will last after me.

3.Any listing for weapon damages? Ut2004 shocker did like 45 while lg did 90. Any listing for ut3 weapons so I know which weapons give the best bang for the circumstances.