2 hackers..nEEED ban!!!

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests
(edited)

really gets on my nerves when people over the internet correct other people's spelling.

or

suggest someone needs further education

Edited by Smoke

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah how do you know that he isnt educated, he may just type extremely fast and make a lot of mistakes, and that crap about not knowin the english language, do you have any proof other than him not correcting the errors in his posts, oviously not, so dont start dissin him like that

If he is going to post in a public forum, that leaves his posts open to public scrutiny. That is just a simple fact of life. Since all we really have in this forum (for the most part) to form an opinion about a person is they posts they make, a post full of misspellings and other inaccuracies really causes a negative image to be portrayed.

For the most part, people are just joking around with him but then you get those people who just want to fight about something (anything) who come in here and "defend" him.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

i don't want to "fight" , I am just tired of people discrediting people because of poor spelling on a gaming forum.

really gets on my nerves when people over the internet correct other people's spelling.

or

suggest someone needs further education

agreed :rolleyes:

ditto. who cares. if you know what he meant then who cares. and isnt this thread about 2 hackers that were shooting through 5 or so walls and getting headshots that he wanted banned? what ever happened with that ;)