Good to have a server

MaDPaT

Good start last tuesday. Had to learn not to charge people like Flitter all over again. Stay back, hose from a distance, and hope. Not playing you gc guys regularly has given me a false sense of security. Without the server, I have been pretty much reduced to only having to worry about Cannon. Typical play with Cannon is he kills me, I kill him, he kills me, I kill him, he kills me, etc. Notice a pattern? Unlike Flitter on the hill in tank and on foot. I charge and die, I charge and die, I charge and die, etc. Notice new pattern?

Now the gang is back and I am so low on predator scale that I am loving it. You only improve by playing better opponents.

Thursday was a poor showing but we were communication that is was unlikely for most of us to meet that day. Much better than the silence....

I have an exam wednesday that I just started studying for today. On top of that, a math assignment, AL programming assignment, 4 page paper on the sociology of education from a Marxist perspective, LINUX assignment and lab work. Plus tutoring :)

Admit it, all that other stuff can be held off towards the end of the week. You can study after UT.

what's linux assignment? I'll do it

Thanks, but I'm just finishing it this evening. Not writing any shells, just answering questions like "What is the kernel? What does it do? If you are in bash, what command do you use to see which directories it searches to see the code for a command you use?" Yay. Not fun. Our lab was all about using the vi editor, which I did not enjoy at all. I woulda liked it better if we had resources to help us learn, or not so much work to do in other classes :wiggle2:

Since I'm such a nice guy you can do my AL program, how's that? Sample code is in the hardware forum :)

Good start last tuesday. Had to learn not to charge people like Flitter all over again. Stay back, hose from a distance, and hope. Not playing you gc guys regularly has given me a false sense of security. Without the server, I have been pretty much reduced to only having to worry about Cannon. Typical play with Cannon is he kills me, I kill him, he kills me, I kill him, he kills me, etc. Notice a pattern? Unlike Flitter on the hill in tank and on foot. I charge and die, I charge and die, I charge and die, etc. Notice new pattern?

Now the gang is back and I am so low on predator scale that I am loving it. You only improve by playing better opponents.

Thursday was a poor showing but we were communication that is was unlikely for most of us to meet that day. Much better than the silence....

The best chance against Flitter is when playing non-standard maps. He's got his spots and strats all worked out for standard maps and they are very effective when most of your team isn't used to his style.