hello

badley

Hello I am badley a member of team rip (www.teamrip.net)

We are a veteran clan that got started way back, on BF1942, but are now into COD4 primarily. We are looking for skilled, mature clans for scrim matches. We are currently running Mod. maps on our server. The server is located in Texas. We meet 3 times a week ... Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 8 pm Eastern. We have been playing 8 vs. 8 scrims but with size of are current clan we are looking for a 12 vs. 12 scrim to insure new members can participate in scrims. Since 12 vs. 12 are a lot of pps we picked Village day for are next scrim running dom. mode. We like about three weeks to prepare for scrims after they’re set up. If your clan would be interested in having a fun and competitive scrim reply to this post and feel free to stop by are home page. My xfire id is xxxdesign e-mail is pbadley@comcast.net

GC isn't technically a clan..

*smack*

I'm sure we have some members who would be interested...maybe I should just bite the bullet and trade my 360 version for the PC version

We are all PC gamers and we know fps are best for PC. I made the mistake of buying the latest console and a FPS, I knew what I was getting, but did it anyway.... Finally sold the console and upgraded to a copy of COD4 and a 28" LCD and I never looked back!!