Map Polls

Bewildered

Seeing that we're probably getting close to another map poll, is there a way we could publicize this more? It seems like a majority of the regulars on the server either don't know about the map polls, or don't think their vote counts.

Is it possible to put this on the front page for a week?

Something like: Come to the forums (gcftw.com) to vote for the next map cycle: March 13th - March 19th.

Doing so may actually encourage some regulars to visit our forums and start posting.

Edit: By front page, I mean when you log into Retro .... you'd see an ad without having to click on anything.

Edited by Bewildered

i'm kinda happy that noboyd votes on the map polls becuase that means my #1 vote for de_dust counts for more :)

de_dust 4 EVA!!!

i don't understand why people would vote for that map, unless you always join ct on it =P

dust 1, militia, that 1.6 map with the downed airplane that was set in a jungle setting

its going to be old school CS all over again

edit: come to think of it, imagine the fun DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY will have if we go militia...every round he'll join CT and it'll be sewers to cameras to topside to roof to inside to hosties to sewers to CT spawn

i cannot wait

Edited by Undies

dust 1, militia, that 1.6 map with the downed airplane that was set in a jungle setting

its going to be old school CS all over again

edit: come to think of it, imagine the fun DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY will have if we go militia...every round he'll join CT and it'll be sewers to cameras to topside to roof to inside to hosties to sewers to CT spawn

i cannot wait

lol

definitely would catch ppl's attention if it was put right when you joined the gc server

Dooly on milita? What about zan on militia?! I cant even describe what he would do sooo many spots for him he would be camping nonstop! I just found out that there was a poll like last week...Where do we go to vote anyway? What part of forums?