Week #7

DNA

So it is week seven and this week began with the start of my 90 boot camp body transformation work out....GREAT

WHAT DID I DO TO MYSELF???? MY GOD DO I HURT IN PLACES I NEVER KNEW I HAD MUSCLES!!!!

I could hardly get out of my chair at work, so I stood around all day working with students just to keep from having to sit down. The drive home was a killer, could barely get out of the car...;(

I know, I know you are all going to get a good chuckle out of this but hey it is a make over right!

So today was to be cardio; THANK GOD, and I still did it. I had to go soak in the hot tub for 30 before so I could move but I still did it.

I even saw 208 on the scale today..almost cried a little tear from the pain and the happiness.

I hope you all are keeping with it and we have almost done away with a zester...I say we do TWO zesters...WHAT DO YOU SAY??!!!??

your making good progress man... the first step is everything. The first week of this strenuous series of work outs will be the worst "pain" wise because your body's adjusting... but in your case PAIN=good! sooo don't worry be happy.. and the hot tub is awesome for pain relief

good luck!

DNA

Thanks for the good toughts guys, I have done one more workout day and it was not as bad, and I really notice the differnce in the flexability yesterday when I did the cardio.

I saw 207 on the scale today (YES!!!), and my BP is done to normal already, my doctors told me yesterday that if I keep it up I should be albe to stop taing my BP meds!! This would be great exspecially after the near stroke two years ago.

Accourding to the BMI in is office I should try to get down to 180 to be in the good range, I am almost (200) in the orange range. Soooo soon enough I will be out of the RED Zone...

PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO BE CHECKING IN, WE NEED TO KEEP EACH OTHER FOCUSED ON THE GOAL....almost one whole Zester lost!!!