Some problems with the forums

Ringadon

I got an e-mail

saying

fromcleardot.gifGamersCoalition <gcforums@gamerscoalition.com>tocleardot.gifringadonblue@gmail.com

datecleardot.gifThu, May 15, 2008 at 9:42 AMsubjectcleardot.gifGC MAIL: Scopeless Admins ( GamersCoalition )

hide details 9:42 AM (33 minutes ago) cleardot.gifReply

cleardot.gifRingadon,

If you plan on admining in the scopless server, you need to acknowledge this thread:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...mp;#entry440997

but when I click the link I get

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Now I'm not sure exactly what the probelm is in there be it the topic I was sent or permissions on the forums but I'm pretty sure that there's something wrong here.

Ring

That topic deals with administration. You don't have access to the GC admin forums at this time. This is mainly your fault but you could blame your parents if you want.

yeah... about that

there's been something I've been kind of curious about recently.

I sent an admin app in om march the 5th and still haven't heard anything about it other than confirmation of receipt. I was wondering what the usual time line is on application processing is.

Ring

yeah... about that

there's been something I've been kind of curious about recently.

I sent an admin app in om march the 5th and still haven't heard anything about it other than confirmation of receipt. I was wondering what the usual time line is on application processing is.

Ring

acknowledged and in process.....

*cue elevator music*

i am interested in helping to admin the scopless server but i was just wondering how i whent about becoming one exactly.. do i send another 40$ via paypal of just 20$ as i'm currently a member? lol i just have to make something so simple so confusing!