Guilds

DragonFire

Unclean, myself, and a few others started a guild called the Gank Police... I actually didn't think I was up to holding a guild on my own, I knew that it wasn't going to be that big so I didn't think Gank Police would last long and of course it didn't...

It ended when I talked to this other group who made some promises that they were nice people who didn't spawn camp and who did not gank... Well Unclean and I both realized they did both of those things and they weren't that mature of a guild. I wanted a guild that was going to be able to have a guild city, do end game, and help each other in the process and of course I'm sure all of you prolly will feel the same when the time calls for it.

Unclean and I are in a new guild at the moment in a trial period which I honestly think is time to end, because I believe they are a pretty descent group and I believe this could be a good one for us GC members playing the game...

I first want to hear Unclean's thoughts on the guild and then we will decide if we will stick with them or not. Also the guilds name is Omerta and they have a website: http://omerta-aoc.guildlaunch.com/

If you want you can go check out the website for yourself, and yes they have started the guild city and yes the buildings are enormous and in a beautiful area with mountains, rivers, and animals roaming the land close and far... Oh how I love the graphics of this game...hehe...

Yeah, Omerta seems to be a pretty solid guild. They do group up and quest together, some are very helpful, and the maturity level is about as good as I think we'll be able to get in a game like this. Also, a lot of folks seem dedicated the guild (donating for the guild city, aiding lower level ppl, etc).

So I vote yes for Omerta.

About the animals in the guild city, DO NOT attack the level 80 housecat. Voodoo did, and didn't live long. And if he tells you I suggested he attack, it's all lies.

And if you're wondering who the other guild was, it was "Oprichnik". They gank/spawncamp and gloat about it. Peace off to THAT.