Classes - Your Take on Them

Unclean

Maybe Unclean has a clue as to what you're talking about.

As you progress with games like these you will find the game, friends, or just explorer's curiosity

steering you towards areas such as caves, abandoned mansions/castles, or ruined towns. Some of these

you might be able to wander into alone, unhindered. Others will require a group to explore. Some of these

are classified as, "instanced areas" An instanced area is seperated from everyone else on the server so that

you and your group are alone in the area, and no one else can join you. Usually the mobs in these areas are significantly

more powerful, taking teamwork and coordination to master. These areas are generally the highlight of a MMO, making

for some truly fantastic gaming. From Wowwikki;

Dungeons, keeps, or other confined areas can have sub-areas called instance dungeons, or simply, instances. These instances are special areas in the World of Warcraft where your group or raid party is able to interact with a dungeon privately; that is, without interference from other parties or raids. The term instance has been often conflated and interchanged with the term dungeon.

Instance dungeons tend to feature the most difficult and rewarding content, both in terms of enemies and items, but also in terms of level design. Getting through an instance requires a well-trained and well-balanced group of players who are of an appropriate level for the challenge.

The first instances you will face will probably require 5 people, though I did several solo instances in LOTRO before I hit my first group

instance. As you progress, however, the instances will require more and more people. 10 man+ instances are reffered to as "raids"

There are usually several of these after you have reached the level cap, 80 in AoC, and are designed to keep people in the game IMO.

These level cap raids are often classified as "end game" content, though it will take much longer to master these then it did for you to

reach the level cap. The games very best in content are located in these raids, everything from the storyline, right up to the musical score

and visuals will be everything the game has to offer. When you start playing a MMO, the game only begins when you reach the level cap.

Hope you enjoyed my book Mo! :)