Diablo 3 !!!!!11@#!

ZeroDamage

I wonder if this is going to be a monthly fee game or just a one time purchase? if its a one time purchase than I am for sure going to get this!

I think it's a one time deal but don't think the peanut counters are, well, counting their nuts. Don't forget Blizzard has a big sack.

When did they change to peanuts? I thought they always counted beans.

Blizzard has evolved beyond the bean to the e-bean or what some call the peanut.

I saw a squirrel

and it was

going like this

girsquirrel.gif

I think the graphics look kind of dumb. I don't mind that they took the artsy approach but I don't like their approach to it. Looks like Warcraft III or World of Warcraft judging by the textures and environments. I wish they went with a bit more realistic artistic look like the new Prince of Persia is.

I also will not buy it unless it has the Necromancer...

Edit: Why do zombies have so much blood?

I too am on the fence on this one. D2 was good but really unless significant gameplay improvements are made I can't see how this will be any more than a high resolution clickfest expansion to D2 (which I might add had become a giant item whoring game last I checked). I am also among those who were very disappointed in WC3 so I'm going into this with low expectations. I'll still play it, just not looking forward to it nearly as much as I was before they released any media about it.

Also, Voodoo you will never learn your lesson with necros...lol

D2 was a blast in college.

A buddy and I would play games and we'd scream at each other across the hall instead of use in-game chat.

One night another friend recorded our converstation for about an hour then played it back for us later.

I had never been so embarsed by the things that came out of my mouth as I was at that moment...

Unless I have friends that want to play this game I dont think I'll get it. Its just not fun solo.