I don't know if anyone has seen this...

[LaW]Maverick

I'm geeking out about this: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/02/13/h...it-plays-quake/

If I could get a phone that had a sweet interface like that, AND played some of my favorite PC games, I'd be in heaven! I mean, just imagine hopping on a WiFi network and playing a little LotRO, or WoW, or even CS:S (if you're good with a touch screen) while you wait for your hot chocolate at Panera Bread! :)

Also, check out YouTube for some videos on the thing...I'll post one up here:

[utube]tsYFXGKUIpE[/utube]

If you could hook up a bluetooth mouse and keyboard to that thing...I would think we were near to being taken over by robots because technology would be near perfect for me at that point.

If you could hook up a bluetooth mouse and keyboard to that thing...I would think we were near to being taken over by robots because technology would be near perfect for me at that point.

Hahaha...here's the thing--since it's base OS is a heavily modified version of WM6, I'm willing to bet you CAN hook up a wireless keyboard and mouse to it (via bluetooth) Looks like a wondrous gadget! Also, the 720p output via HDMI is darn cool!