Blocking Radio Sounds

7otenkopf

I've been trying to find a way to block hearing the radio sounds in CS, yet I cannot find any post or person explaining how to do it. Does anyone here know how to block them? If so please post a link or instructions - I dont know about you guys but I'm so sick of hearing "Fire in the hole!" 10-20 times every round. Thanks in advance for any "helpful" replies.

I've been trying to find a way to block hearing the radio sounds in CS, yet I cannot find any post or person explaining how to do it. Does anyone here know how to block them? If so please post a link or instructions - I dont know about you guys but I'm so sick of hearing "Fire in the hole!" 10-20 times every round. Thanks in advance for any "helpful" replies.

linky

(edited)

Having those sounds disable in Cal are illegal just fyi.

Using any console command that gets rid of radio calls is ILLEGAL

quoted from San's quote about exploits

Edited by Demoner

Having those sounds disable in Cal are illegal just fyi.

Using any console command that gets rid of radio calls is ILLEGAL

quoted from San's quote about exploits

After 2 disappointing 5-3 CAL seasons, I wont have to worry about CAL rules anymore - its just too hard to beat those teams of 5 bunny hopping awpers... and no, I wont "join" them :P

Thanks for the link!

(edited)

fire in the hole!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant stand it either.. sometimes its impossible to hear footsteps above all the radio and mic spam... thank goodness for player mute but i wish it cut out their radio commands :freak:

Edited by Brew