PS3 Bluetooth headset

ZeroDamage

I know there is an official headset coming out soon for a Socom game for the PS3 that will be the official headset. I am curious if anyone here with PS3's bought a 3rd party bluetooth headset to work with their PS3 so they could do voice communications? Anyone have one have any input?

I shopped bluetooth headsets for cell phones for my wife and I, and several reviewers for a few of the models indicated that they used it just fine with their PS3s.

I chose the Plantronics Voyager 520 and we both love it. Very comfortable for long trips (or long gaming sessions) and good sound quality on both ends. Extremely easy to pair up. I also ordered one for my dad to use in his car, and he loves it as well.

For the record, that one has 100 reviews on Newegg (4 egg average), many of which are from PS3 users.

I'm guessing most currently available bluetooth headsets would work just fine with the PS3 though. The 520 is a great mid-range option though, especially for comfort (which the cheapy under-$30 sorts usually aren't).