You're driving behind someone...

Fatty

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My buddy's grandfather never looked when entrying highways via onramps. He just stays in the merge lane until it gets over and he follows it. He said it is there job to get out of the way. Scared me as well.

Lol when I first got my licence if the guy in front of me wasn't going at least 10mph over I was passing him. I never got road rage, but I sure liked to drive fast. Now I pretty much stick to the speed limit, +/-5mph or so, but I did get a major case of road rage a few years ago. I was driving my 3/4 ton Chevy Scottsdale, a massive truck btw, and this arse comes flying by and almost runs me off the road in his little Yota. So anyways I'm tinkled and I floor it. I pull up in front of the guy and begin to slow down...not too fast, but enough. He tries to change lanes and go around me again, but I cut him off and stay right in front as I continue to slow down. We finally get down to about 30mph in a 55 and coming up on a redlight. So...I let him by and then pull right up on his rear. As we're sitting at the red light, I begin to slowly nudge his car out into the intersection and naturally he's freaking out by now. Light changes to green, he takes off like a bullet and I lmao.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say my worst case of road rage would have been on Christmas Day about 9 years ago. I was going to pick up my brother and I was doing about 70 in a 55. I went to light a cigarette and couldn't find my lighter, so I slowed down to like 45 and found it, lit my cigarette, and proceeded to speed up. About this time, a car whips by me and the dude in the passenger seat actually holds up a sign that read "It's 55 Idiot". Well, needless to say I was pretty tizzinkled off.

I blew past my exit, and drove an hour out of my way until this guy (Wife was driving and baby in the backseat) pulled over at a gas station. I hopped out of the car, slammed him onto his hood (wife and kid are screaming at this point). I then very calmly stated that I was simply looking for my lighter and he had better watch who he was calling an idiot. It was stupid, but it sure made me feel good :) Of course I apologized to the man's wife, and she was like "I told him not to hold up that sign" :) I am sure he got an earful for a while about it.