Prayer Request

Please pray for my brother. He got into a car wreck earlier this evening and is uninsured. No-one was hurt but he's going to have to pay expenses for the other cars because he was at fault.

Also... Hi I'm Ringadon and am unashamedly a Christian. I regret not having noticed this forum area earlier but will be watching it from here on out.

Peace

Well I hope he learns his lesson on obeying the law and I hope it isn't too much of a hardship to learn that lesson. Mostly I'm happy he or the other party were not hurt. I will pray that he is able to be able to find a way to afford the repairs for his and the other folks car and that he also gets insurance :)

Glad you dropped by, this isn't the most active section with all the heathens around here ;) (yes I'm talking about DarkArchon)

Well I hope he learns his lesson on obeying the law and I hope it isn't too much of a hardship to learn that lesson. Mostly I'm happy he or the other party were not hurt. I will pray that he is able to be able to find a way to afford the repairs for his and the other folks car and that he also gets insurance :)

Glad you dropped by, this isn't the most active section with all the heathens around here ;) (yes I'm talking about DarkArchon)

Hey! I resent that! :P

Hey Ring. I'll pray too. Looking forward to seeing you on the other side someday, where we can laugh at preach for thinking that the rapture is based on scripture :P