Into the Wild

nut

Any of you guys heard this album for the movie Into the Wild?

Great soundtrack

wiki

i personally love the movie.. and remember the soundtrack but have just recently got it and i love it. This is also coming from a devoted pearl jam fan.

give it a torrent

i went to high school with the chick who plays guitar with vedder on the cd. she's wicked good. her name is kaki king, look her up, i think she's got some youtube videos up.

and i also loved the movie and the music. they fit really well together. did the movie make you want to go out into the great wide open?

i went to high school with the chick who plays guitar with vedder on the cd. she's wicked good. her name is kaki king, look her up, i think she's got some youtube videos up.

and i also loved the movie and the music. they fit really well together. did the movie make you want to go out into the great wide open?

actually of all the songs i heard on the soundtrack i picked up the kaki king song... i downloaded her cd and she really is pretty good with the whole slap and pick thing. You know what... this movie made me want to do the same thing... haha. For weeks i wanted to just go.. and explore life like he did.

i think i still might. this summer or something