twilight

Fairweather

just took the little lady to see this on tuesday and i actually enjoyed the movie more than i thought i would, some parts of it were quite humerous although i'm not sure if they were meant to be or not :shrug03: but owell, the love story aspect didnt make it too girly so i ws happy about that

i've heard from almost everybody that if you havnt read the book (like me) you'll enjoy it more but i dont know if thats true or not, whatted u guys think of it

I think my 29 year old sister is obsessed with it...which makes me never want to see it.

Also...why isn't it pedophilia for a 200 year old vampire to fall in love with a teenager just because he looks like a teenager?

Awkward times.

I think my 29 year old sister is obsessed with it...which makes me never want to see it.

Also...why isn't it pedophilia for a 200 year old vampire to fall in love with a teenager just because he looks like a teenager?

Awkward times.

Women who are nearer his age are a bit brittle.

Shaftiel

I liked the books. Yeah, they were a bit EMO but not tolerable.

I'm with ZD on this one... reading the first book now, and it's written in the first person. I feel kinda creepy reading it, like I'm snooping in on some teenage girl's diary or something. Lots of "his face is so perfect, I shouldn't like him, stupid stupid stupid" kind of stuff.

Does it pick up after the first 4 chapters or so?