LotRO

ScubaDan

I played LOTRO for quite awhile as a secondary game to Wow, (sometims the two games switched priority :P) and I have to say it is a very

good game. The MoM xpax looks pretty good too & they were really smart to have it release a month or two after wrath. The graphics are

some really nice eye candy, the musical score is really top notch too. It is indeed the number 2 fantasy MMO out there IMHO, and if they

still have the 9.99 per month subscription deal, it's certainly worth trying if you have not.

I have not looked too deeply into the actual content of the xpac, but there are a number of exciting features. The story revolves around

the fellowship, so your either going in just prior to, or immediately after the fellowships' expedition into the mines of moria. Also, I think

there are two new classes available, and a ton of new content. I don't remember if they lifted the level cap of 60 or not. The one glaring

bad point I noticed with the game was the loot system. I had a pure melee DPS class role against my bard (healing) for a healing item because

it was BoE, which most things are/were when I was playing just so he could AH it. It was an upgrade, so you can understand my frustration

when I lost the role.

• 3 months later...