Street Fighter IV

Ruff_Ryder

Definitely, but I think some of us have to wait a while as our spouses/income can't support more than a few games a month and it's been busy lately. I plan on picking it up soon but would love to see a price drop, this whole $65 game thing is bugging me (not sure what your prices are like down there but all new games seem to be $65 instead of $59 up here these days)

Definitely, but I think some of us have to wait a while as our spouses/income can't support more than a few games a month and it's been busy lately. I plan on picking it up soon but would love to see a price drop, this whole $65 game thing is bugging me (not sure what your prices are like down there but all new games seem to be $65 instead of $59 up here these days)

<insert "pretend money" joke here>

Still $59.99 here. I played quite a bit of SFII with my friends waaaaaay back in the day (I was unstoppable with M.Bison), but I'll probably be passing on this one. I purchased a new handgun and a new car in the last month and a half, so I needs to cool it on the spending. I'm saving myself for RE5 (and being tempted by Halo Wars).

I purchased a new handgun and a new car in the last month and a half

I think I know how you can get a copy...

lol now why didn't I think of that? :wiggle2:

[flamefest]

Cuz like every other gun owner, you're a backwater, inbred redneck with the mental capacity of a dog turd.

[/flamefest]

/me runs away snickering

Edited by dwEEziL

I purchased a new handgun and a new car in the last month and a half

I think I know how you can get a copy...

lol now why didn't I think of that? :wiggle2:

[flamefest]

Cuz like every other gun owner, you're a backwater, inbred redneck with the mental capacity of a dog turd.

[/flamefest]

/me runs away snickering

/me hops in new car with good buddy .45 and heads to Virginia

HA! Bet you didn't think buying that video card from me back then would come back to haunt you!!