Foreign Films

++SexyTyme++

Hm..... I was watching Crouch Tiger, Hidden Dragon again for like the 100th time 2 days ago and really got into the foreign films thing. Have you guys heard of irreversible? Its supposedly a French Forgein Film that has like a 10 min rape scene and a scene where a guy is getting his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher. I think it isn't getting released in the US but there are tons of forgein films that are awesome! Kinda like Life Is Beautiful etc. Any suggestions?

ONe of my fav films of all types is the Gerard Depardieu version of Cyrano de Bergerac. I guess I might be a little sentimental or sumthin, but I'm still a dude. But I actually had tears coming out and even cried for real a little at the end of the first time I saw it. SInce then I've seen it a few more times and I can't keep my eyes from watering every time. Kind of embarrassing, but it's true. This is a great movie. I guess it even got some nominations for academy awards.

I like lots of foreign films, too.

Another good French one that I like is tous les matins du monde (all the mornings of the world).

Chief

Foreign John Woo films are awesome! Hard Boiled, A Better Tomorrow, The Killer. I may just like gun fights and Woo's style...but they are very entertaining for another language. Some crazy stuff too!

Can't wait for Woo to do The Divide...the return of Chow and Woo!!!

I really liked this one film called "War of the Buttons". But it was a lonnnnngggggg time ago and I was really sick when I watched it. Don't know if would be worth anything to anyone now. It is about a couple of groups of kids who get in this big "war" where whenever anyone from one group meets kids from each other, something happens (sorry, I guess it has been a really long time since I seen it), and the loser ends up leaving with no buttons on any of their clothes.