ok what i do now

Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

my name was "player esp" didnt say or do anything, then whamo i get banned.

p.s. fatty i'm gonna bust out my "get out of jail free ss" if this isnt taken care of soon. :P

This is getting funny to me, even tho I didn't ban you this time.

To make it easier, I suggest we just ban you unless you use some readily recognizable form of m0ss. I've noted the WonID. If someone can't convince me otherwise, that'll be what I'll do.

Again, the alias game, o0o

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

fine you try playing as moss, and being annoyed the entire time with 50,000 questions. I don't play as me unless someone accuses me of cheating for an hour (hoogz). I mean I have a right to play as who ever I want and with whatever name I want. Only thing I did was tell hoogz to shut up and stop accusing me of h4x. I didn't do ANYTHING that would warrant a ban, maybe someone tryed to ban another person and did me instead...I dunno.

fine you try playing as moss, and being annoyed the entire time with 50,000 questions.  I don't play as me unless someone accuses me of cheating for an hour (hoogz).  I mean I have a right to play as who ever I want and with whatever name I want.  Only thing I did was tell hoogz to shut up and stop accusing me of h4x.  I didn't do ANYTHING that would warrant a ban, maybe someone tryed to ban another person and did me instead...I dunno.

Ive had the ban do that. I type someones name and it bans someone else =\ Wasnt there though so dont know :P

fine you try playing as moss, and being annoyed the entire time with 50,000 questions.  I don't play as me unless someone accuses me of cheating for an hour (hoogz).  I mean I have a right to play as who ever I want and with whatever name I want.  Only thing I did was tell hoogz to shut up and stop accusing me of h4x.  I didn't do ANYTHING that would warrant a ban, maybe someone tryed to ban another person and did me instead...I dunno.

I said what I said more in jest than anything. I see it coulda come across wrong. I dunno what the solution is. You still banned?

Moss, I banned you. I'm gettin tired of tellin' peeps to plant bomb and they ignore objective. Also, next round I saw you sittin' up on the light. Not sure how you got up there. Just looked kinda suspicious.

Anyways, I'll hop off my soap box now. And I'll apologize. I didn't realize it was you.

Lunk

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I jumped off the radio, plus I was smoking a cig and wasn't moving around while watching flank when bomb was planted downstairs. No need to apologize mistakes happen :)