Gaming Rig for Sale

benjester

Hey gang. I haven't been playing as my life has taken a different path. My career is starting to take off, and I am finding that I have very little time to play games.

Therefore, instead of using this machine to check email and such, I am putting it up for sale.

I am not 100% sure on price... so we will start at $1000 + shipping if necessary.

Here is the info on it. Built in 2/08.

Antec 900 Case: not quiet, but very cool.

Asus P5K Deluxe /wifi for the intel 775 platform

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 overclocked to 3.0

Freezer 7 Pro on Processor

750 WATT Power Supply. I don't remember the brand off hand, but it is high end.

4 GB OZC Gaming memory DDR2 at 800 MHz

Samsung DVD Writer

eVGA 8800GT SSC (factory overclocked to be very fast) Video Card. This card was the first to have the new die.

Seagate 500 GB SATA hard drive @ 7200 RPM

Logitech X-240 Speakers

Logitech gaming mouse

Dell Multimedia Keyboard

Office Professional 2003

I thought I had Vista Business for it, but do not. so there is no OS with it. Sorry.

CRYSIS, COD4, Assassins Creed were all played at at the highest resolution with as much detail as possible, and no lagging occurred on a 22 in. widescreen monitor.

if interested, feel free to respond to this thread. or email me. I can provide additional information if necessary. Will not part out.

Thanks

Ben

This would be a good buy for someone looking to upgrade from an older machine. I'm not sure on the price though, since it has all been used. But still, even right now that rig would run pretty fast.

Thanks Samurai.

Like I said... not sure on the price either... if someone feels it is high, please make an offer.

just a heads up, try craigslist, its a good deal for people who are not familiar with building comps, plus you save on not having to pay shipping, just meet them and give it to them.

yep yep. have it posted there as well.

Thanks

System Price as new:

ok so i was bored, and decided to price this rig from looking up most of the parts I could on newegg as they are currently listed brand new. I included the extra heatsink on the cpu, and my best estimates for the mouse, keybaoard, and power supply from looking at similar items. I priced the system to be worth around $930.90, not including shipping costs for the parts, all brand new from newegg. I would say you had a good estimate.

I didn't include t he cost of an OS, or other programs like Office if you have that loaded on it, etc. I would say you had a good estimate on your system, as brand new. Maybe worth a little less since its all used now, but still not an old system at all. But this is just for reference for anyone looking. Hope it helps! Anyone feel free to check the numbers and make sure im not just making this stuff up lol.

Edited by samurai nightling

• 3 weeks later...