This place has become a ghost town

Ruff_Ryder

Not much going on here anymore.

o0o

I still play once in a while... I just haven't been posting about it :)

LOL I just looked at the server stats. It is a ghost town. It took me 2 playtimes to get ranked 8th on the server. :D

Cannon, watch your score! :D Fun games the other night. Just couldn't handle the bots anymore.

Edited by dragonfly

Not much going on here anymore.

o0o

I still play once in a while... I just haven't been posting about it :)

LOL I just looked at the server stats. It is a ghost town. It took me 2 playtimes to get ranked 8th on the server. :D

Cannon, watch your score! :D Fun games the other night. Just couldn't handle the bots anymore.

The only chance I had is when you had more bots than me! :stretch: You probably saw that I asked Flitter about some more maps. It seems like the few people still playing lean towards the mass destruction/heavy vehicle maps. Regular Nevermore is much more fun than Nevermore Tank Me Up and maps like Death Dome don't do a thing for me.

I'll get to those maps when I can CF, it's just a little low on the list right now.

Apparently Bush, Lex, and Wentz play Freon fairly regularly during the evenings - it is DM but it is team based and with do overs (un-freezings) - might want to look for them on teh buddy list.

Oh, and *our* server is really just so when we get together we have a guaranteed place with decent pings - not surprised you moved up in rank so fast as no one plays on it.

-Fk