Metroid Prime Trilogy

boiler

Metroid Prime Trilogy was released this last week.

I never had a Gamecube (and never played the first two Primes) and only got a taste of the third one. All three games, new Wii controls for all, updated graphics (somewhat) for the first two, other goodies, all in one cool metal case+sleeve for the price of one regular Wii game.

I've been sucked into the first one for about 4 hours now and am absolutely loving it. The controls are darn near perfect to me (with "advanced" setting on pointer control) and I have been getting nostalgic feelings from the Super Metroid games.

Wii owners, you MUST pick this up, for roughly 80 hours of awesome gaming wrapped up in this package, it's definitely worth the price. Even if you've already played the first two Primes, the new control scheme on the Wii sure seems like it would be worth it.

Anonymo, you are officially almost out of reasons to not buy a Wii at this point. There are starting to be a number of worthwhile games available for it (finally)!

Anonymo, you are officially almost out of reasons to not buy a Wii at this point. There are starting to be a number of worthwhile games available for it (finally)!

I've been pre-approved for a $350k mortgage...ain't buying a Wii anytime soon <_<

I've been pre-approved for a $350k mortgage...ain't buying a Wii anytime soon <_<

lol weloome to the wonderful world of mortgages! :D

Maybe it could be a house warming gift from your friends or something?