almost done...

Sedah

some of ya guys know I'm 'remodeling' my case [i'm going for a black/red theme] and other stuff for my comp, so right now she's completely "naked" :biglaugha:

this is how she looks right now, just running her w/out a case at the moment

DSC03965.jpg

AND here's how the case looks so far

DSC03954.jpg

I cut off a couple holes on the back using a hole-saw for some more cable management

DSC03955.jpg

I'm still doing some more paint jobs then I should be done and put them all back together

***I'LL DO SOME MORE UPDATES LATER ON***

***UPDATE 09.16.2009***

I finally received back my 275 after I had to get it rma'ed, so I went ahead and replaced the thermal paste with Shin Etsu X23-7783D, I did the same w/ my cpu

DSC03978.jpg

and added the evga backplate which I got for free using the evga bucks I received hehe

DSC03979.jpg

and here are the final pics of it for now, wanted to do some more paint but I ran out, will do some more later one hhaa :biglaugha:

DSC03984.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

as of now I'm just stress testing the gpu and cpu to get it all warmed up and setted. cpu is currently Oc'ed to 3.69ghz w/ the xigmatek dark knight cooler..and will be oc'ing the gpu as soon as I run it w/ furmark for a couple hours

will post some bench scores w/ vantage and 3dmark06 once I get em all tested and stable.

here are the specs of my comp btw => http://www.evga.com/community/modsrigs/comment.asp?sysid=18238

Edited by Sedah

Nice...well done...

I wish I had the time to hobby like that on my rig these days. Best I can do is go dust and reapply thermal paste every 6 mos.

this is a slow process haha i started this 2weeks ago, just doing it day by day

I'm wondering what's taped and why to the monitor.

as for the tape wise, that's how it came off the box idk why it had tape behind the monitor tho