Wireless cable TV extender?

Clueless

Ok, so I wanna install a small TV in the kitchen for my wife for xmas...I know, strange, but hey, it's what she wants so why fight it right? My dilemma is that I do not want to go through all the hassle of running a new cable in the kitchen. I have searched and found many devices that claim to do this, most of which require the TV to be watching whatever the "host" TV or rather, cablebox, is watching, not ideal, but not a deal breaker, as there is a tv right around the corner that would likely be on and the tv in the kitchen would allow her to do her thing and not miss any good parts.

So since there are so many of these things out there, I was hoping that maybe some of you have first hand experience with something like this and can help me out.

Thanks!

My folks have one at their place, it's hit and miss at best. While I can't remember what brand it is I can guarantee it's a cheapo (knowing my father).

It's the same as you describe, needs a host TV to change channels and whatnot. The host TV is in the basement and the remote TV is in the kitchen (coincidence?). The picture is never clear and will cut out if I walk to close to it. I can't seem to find them online to see if I can pick it out from pictures. Though from what you described, if the host TV is just behind a wall then a cheapo might work out well for you. I doubt my pops spent more than $40 LSD on the thing...