Just Throwing it out there....

Jibbajabba

I know people have mentioned that they would like to see more gc stuff going on. One thing I always thought would be fun would be a gc counterstrike tournament with some of the regulars. The goal wouldn't be to necessarily have the best players but encourage all level of skills to be involved. Lets face it, generally only the best players usually play in actual tournaments :smillie_smilling: The primary objective would be to have fun first, win second.

I would be willing to help organize teams/times for play etc. I am not an admin though so would need to get at least an admin or two to help. We could do 4 teams of 8 or 4 teams of 6? GC members get first shot at participating and then we could fill the rest with regulars from retro who were interested. I am not sure if that is expecting too much though to get that many people interested. I was thinking every team could play each other team once (best 2 out of 3 maps?) and then there would be a final to crown the winner? I have thoughts on some more details about how we could work it but wanted to see if people even thought this was feasible first. Also if you would have interest in playing in something like this, please post a message too.