Making Movies

Open up this forum so you can see back to the beginning of the threads here (there aren't that many, this hasn't been around that long). I know there's some references there to software some of the people around here use. Offhand, I believe that Videomach was one of the programs.

If you would, post up a video when you get it done.

heh, i made a video of myself a while back, bout 5 minutes long. its pretty cool and i wish everyone could dl it i just go now way of doing it.

This is how i learned. Has step by step and links to all the software ya need. Clicky

Click on Guides then From Demo to CS Movie and your all set.

ROosTEr,Apr 9 2003, 01:19 PM] Can anyone post a decent freeware editor I can use.  I have been working on a bunch of custom animation, and would like to incorporate it into a cs movie, but the demo version of the software I dl'ed was terrible.

Try this: http://www.pikkupojat.org/index.php?sivu=m...=movie-tutorial

That's what I did, and used VideoMach along the way.

(edited)

Use Winzip. Download and install it then right-click on the file and select Winzip-->Add to %filename%.zip.

It should help shrink the file considerable. Also, don't worry about space, the webserver is on my box and I have plenty of room.

Also, if you are still uncertain about how to zip it, just upload it as is and I will zip it up when it is done.

Let me know after you have uploaded it.

Edited by dwEEziL

Dweez.

Im trying to upload my zipped movie to the ftp address that you posted above using ws_ftp LE and when i try to connect to the ip that you gave me it says "Connection Failed Error 10051." Is this a problem on my side or your side? Im new to ftp stuff but i think im doing everything right and if you could help me with this i would lub you forever. I really want ppl to be able to dl my movie and view it :rolleyes: Thnx. -`xtc-