hai

BrettFavre

i was banned about a month ago. the only thing i remember was that i was accused of venting or something like that and i got banned. i came back recently with another dig and after like 5 days i was banned and told to post on the forums.

server 216.52.148.80:27015

steam id 0:1:96671

thanks

i was banned about a month ago. the only thing i remember was that i was accused of venting or something like that and i got banned.

Ok..that's the first time...

i came back recently with another dig and after like 5 days i was banned and told to post on the forums.

This was the second time....so I ask again.

i was banned the second time because i was not unbanned the first time. i just joined with another acount. i just started playing here again about 5 days ago. the first ban was almost 2 months ago, so i dont remember all the details. anyway, gl told me that i had to post on the forums and then banned me. i hope that makes more sense lol

Edited by BrettFavre

Ok, I am completely confused now...here's from January.

hey, my name is eb, but i tag up as brett favre sometimes. just wondering why i was banned. one minute i was playing mill, then i played one round of fire and i was kicked/banned. i wasnt aware of any violations at the time, i guess im a little confused.

server 216.52.148.80:27015

steam id 0:1:96671

thanks, eb

You say you weren't aware of anything, yet today you say that you remember being "accused of venting or something like that". I was also told that there was some team nading at some point, which followed a bunch of language warnings.

And stutters made a post about a PM from ThruX which seems to confuse matters even further...

Can we get some more light shed on this please?

alright ill try to elaborate on this situation.

that first post was when i first started playing here. that ban was out of no where. i was unbanned shortly after because no one knew why.

2 weeks later i was banned because of the vent thing, i'm sure i was warned for language a few times. i try to stay off the mic. a couple days ago i started playing in the retro server with an old account that i had. i told gl that my 5 dig was banned. he asked more about it and i told him all that i knew. then today he told me he had to ban me and to post on the forums. I dont intend to start conflicts. i just like to play the game, sometimes i am a little harsh though. thats why i tend to not talk to people cause i end up getting in trouble.

The first ban was from an unknown person. He posted in the Forums with no response. I do not know how to un-ban and requested a few admins to do it. Stutters did reinstate eb's steam ID at my request. I warned eb to follow the rules or it may happen again. Maybe someone can give a definite response so this does not go on with useless post.

Edited by ThruX

After further discussion amongst the admins, there have just been too many complaints of bad attitude and disrespectful behavior for us to lift your bans. Although i'm sure our server isn't without it's flaws, one thing that is always mandatory is treating people with respect, which seems to be the biggest mention when your name comes up, with arrogance following a close second, and I have witnessed them both many times myself.

Even your post here shows no apologies or admission of guilt...the purpose of this forum is to work out the issues if possible, not provide a spot to drop your Steam ID and say "unban me please".

You are welcome to try back in a few months or so if you like, but you will need to demonstrate a desire to play nice with others...

I'll leave this topic open for a day in case you would like to reply, then i'll lock it down.