Borderlands Steam Sale

boiler

I really enjoy it. Have put in 185+ hours on it on the PC. It's got a pretty poor story, but the game makes up for it.

For 25 bucks, why not give it a try? There's also 3 DLC's available for it. Zombie Island- self explanatory, I didn't really care for, never finished it. Mad Moxxi- arena based fun, gains you 2 extra skill points. General Knoxx- great DLC, raises the level cap to 61 (from 50) and also had added guns, shields, and class mods. Each DLC costs 10 bucks a piece, but I wouldn't be surprised if those prices dropped soon.

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Thinking I may get it. For $25, why not? I haven't played a decent loot game since Too Human (shaddup, I was one of the 27 people that really liked it and played through it 5+ times)

Figures I would jump on a game like this after the entire GC community has already played the crap out of it and moved on. :freak3:

The single player is alright. I tend to play a lot less aggressive as there will be nobody to revive me if I go down. Also, the weapon quality goes up with the number of players.

But, all in all, it's a decent single player with a great multiplayer element.