Torchlight Feedback

Jibbajabba

My brother and I were considering purchasing this game and are wondering if any of you own it and what your thoughts were. We both use to like Diablo II, according to one of Monk's posts it seems similar. Appreciate any feedback.

What he said. Get it on the cheap (10 or less) and you won't regret it. No way more than ten though.

BTW, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PC is $6 at GoGamer right now. Old, but hey, $6 bucks.

I didn't think that Elder Scrolls was multiplayer. I guess I should have mentioned that is one of the things we are looking for. Any other recommendations?

(edited)

Oops, actually I was speaking in terms of single-player. Multi-player Torch could prove to be great fun :)

Edit: Although not Diablo-esque, I noticed Serious Sam HD for about the same price as Torchlight. Had loads of fun with multi-player back in the days :biglaugha:

Edited by lousiest

(edited)

I thought it [single player] was fun for about 10 hrs, then I just lost interest. I think this is the same reason why they are still working on Diblo III. Luckily I only paid $2.50 for Torchlight off of Steam during the Holidays. Diablo III will prolly run you $60 you think?

Edited by bushwack