Hello Guys

NOFX

Lol Yeah I splooged and got the Toshiba Regza 1080p LCD.. 5 year in home replacement/repair.. I leave it on so I can cash in on the warranty before it's over :)

I don't think this word means what you seem to think it means...

:freak3:

ROFL! I think he meant "splurged".

Now that's a laugh for the day.

Lol Yeah I splooged and got the Toshiba Regza 1080p LCD.. 5 year in home replacement/repair.. I leave it on so I can cash in on the warranty before it's over :)

LOL

LOL

More than a week later and it's still funny!

.fx you didn't give the tv back to your grandparents after you fixed it? they can save some money and return the new tv. Unless of course they're loaded and can afford it :D

As for VNC. We have it at work and I use it on a daily basis because of the work I do. I dont mind the program but it does have it's drawbacks. VNC launches as a window, you have to use scroll bars to see your full desktop. Personally I prefer remote desktop because you see your full PC view as if you're sitting in front of your computer. When I was in school way back when, my friends had Remote Desktop set on their home PC's so they could access files at home from school. I'm not sure how they set it up but it works nicely.

.fx you didn't give the tv back to your grandparents after you fixed it? they can save some money and return the new tv. Unless of course they're loaded and can afford it :D

Well, they are kind of old and didn't really think I could fix it. They were actually very surprised when it turned on and told me I could just keep it. I kept telling them to keep it, but they insisted.

Oh no I definitely meant what I said haha

poor best buy salesman...