I was banned for tk???

Guest Anthem

Guest Anthem
Guest Anthem
Guest Anthem
Guests

I did not team kill anybody. I did shoot one guy because we were talking and I was like "I will kill you!" and he said "I would like to see you try" So I shoot him once. Then he opens up on me with full auto, so I shoot him some more. But neither of us died. Then another time I was just standing there swingin my knife and the idiot runs stright into me and just stands there. He still did not die.

Supposedly the admin did a tsay that the next tk will be banned. I did not see it however. I did not kill anyone at all and then I got banned.

I guess I did abuse the ff but I didnt kill anyone. The only people I have ever intentionally tk was Hambone (because he asked people to try) and some other guy i forget his name but we were just having fun.

It's up to you if I am still banned or not.

Edit:

Someone put my misplaced one in the correct forum. So thats why there are 2. Will an admin please delete the other one.

You know what Anthem, i've played with you for a couple of times and you are extremely noisy. U will never keep quiet and i have to admit, playing with you on the same is a little annoying. So, maybe you could try to cut down the voice a lil and stop going around telling your team mates u'll kill them, things will be solved. No one in the game wishes to go into battle with less than 100 hp.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I like going in with less than 100hp - it's a mental excuse to why I don't win in a battle :D;)

Guest Anthem
Guest Anthem
Guest Anthem
Guests

haha, ok I won't ever fire at anybody on same team unless they provoke it or ask me to. And I can shutup if you would like. I was only noisy because I was bored. It messes up my game so I stopped.