Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms

lousiest

I've been playing Lord of Ultima for a couple months. I'm at the point in that where I can't really do anything unless I join an alliance. And I don't want to do that. The end game stuff isn't even unlocked, and it's all 100% alliance stuff.

I started this and it seems much more involved... and better, too me.

its kinda working now. Its taking me there, just being REAL slow about it...but I see voodoos name and gamerscoalition at the top so far...so its the right spot at least.

It just timed out...so not quite working yet, but the right spot.

Well, new problem. Game is fairly new and the worlds seem kind of small, so they are filling up fast. Even if you are referred by someone, you won't end up on their world.

When Lousiest posted this, he was on the first world. By the time I signed up, I was on the second world. He joined the second world so we could be on the same one. We didn't refer each other, so we are really far apart. I made another account, he referred me so we could be closer and it made me join the third world, since the second one is already full.

So basically, if the server gets full, no one else can join. Which is dumb. So if everyone that wanted to play right now on GC was on one server and in two days it fills up. If someone wants to join next week on our server, they can't. It's kind of dumb and I hope it's only a problem for now since they are having connection issues.