Final Fantasy XIV

lousiest

Just wondering if anyone is currently in the open beta, or even planning to buy the game. I'm currently trying out the game. Won't lie, the open beta still needs work. But if you're already set on buying the game (which I think I will since I'm an FF fan), we should get together :)

Just wondering if anyone is currently in the open beta, or even planning to buy the game. I'm currently trying out the game. Won't lie, the open beta still needs work. But if you're already set on buying the game (which I think I will since I'm an FF fan), we should get together :)

No I am not buying it, personally I am holding out for Final Fantasy XXXIII :wiggle2:

Just out of curiosity, how do they balance gameplay between hardcore gamers (people that are dedicating 20-40+ hours a week to this game) and casual gamers (10 or less hours)? Are there any ways to grief other players (PK, kiting bosses to low-level areas, etc)?

And how is the storyline, compared to FF3 or FF7?

What are your other thoughts on the game - how does it compare so far to games like AoC, Aion, or Guild Wars?

No PvP as of yet.

To balance hardcore vs casual, for quests, you can only do a certain amount every 48 hours, after that, you need to find other means of leveling up, like grinding or crafting, etc.

Hard to say much about story since content is withheld for beta, and I'm not really doing the quests, mostly trying out the classes and crafting

• 3 weeks later...

alright someone to play with! i think ill be selling my gw account to a random RMT site and gonna get the game hopefully with the bonus goggles to lvl up stuff faster! if you still got that buddy key i would love to try it out. i only score 777 on the benchmark and i am afraid i wont be able to run it without a semi decent upgrade

On Trabia world :) Join me!!

hop on steam lets talk =] i dont have an account yet :( im not even sure i can run the game either well i must hit the sack. i will be on tomorrow around 8pm EST you should be on to we can talk more instantly lol

Edited by Vali