People still playing?

Allanon

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you guys know but the server is ALWAYS full 20/20. I use HLSW to watch for the players to leave so i can join, it's crazy this forum isn't booming with members since the server is in high demand of even a second server with this configuration. Theirs usually 4+ regular players that are on there everyday along me and my girlfriend as well.

Just mainly wanted to point out that their is a need for some admins at the 'left 4 dead 2' server, if not least take out the two reserved spots so we can have 2 more spots for players, lolz.

Rillo and Liz

I had noticed the other day how it is always full. I regret not being able to play it much right now myself, but we'll have to definitely see about getting some admins in there. Glad to see its at least somewhat self sustaining though and that there are regs to keep it fun. As far as removing the reserves, we'll have to see. If no one i sable to get on it much anymore then maybe they can be removed, Jackie? Mookie?

(edited)

Wanted to add the server also restarts randomly, don't know if it was made to or not but yeah, ranging from a quick restart to 30+ minutes.

Hmm... is Jackie still around? I know he's the one who was messing with the server as though I have admin on it I know next to nothing about why it would be crashing

Has it been happening often?

Also yah, I'm not sure why we haven't used L4D2 to build up our membership as both the forums and most of our other servers have been ghost towns of late

Edited by Allanon

Jackie has been angry at L4D2 and valve since November. He has totally stopped playing the game and chances of him playing again are slim to none. The entire reasoning i dont know, but i know its something about ruining the game. Right now the l4d2 server is kinda of running itself, with no admins, which is both good and bad. I wish i could be in there more often, but i also cant bring myself to just play as much as i used to, after so many hours and so long it has lost some of its luster.

Jackie has been angry at L4D2 and valve since November. He has totally stopped playing the game and chances of him playing again are slim to none. The entire reasoning i dont know, but i know its something about ruining the game. Right now the l4d2 server is kinda of running itself, with no admins, which is both good and bad. I wish i could be in there more often, but i also cant bring myself to just play as much as i used to, after so many hours and so long it has lost some of its luster.

Well I wouldn't mind taking over, I just don't know what he did or how admin'ing works for L4D2, of course I assume it's pretty similiar to CS (y,n)?

• 1 month later...