L4D2 Member Benifits

MrRANDuM

I have some questions about the Member/Admin abilities, is there positions for l4d2 Members/Admins? Or is that system for CSS.

I ask because i have never seen one admin in-game and my girl and I play on this server everyday and wouldn't mind helping out, seems like a nice respectable group

Well looks like you already took the initiative to join, so I'm too late! But yes, members of GC are members of GC for any game we host or play together. Same goes for admin, if you so desire it for any game which we have a server. To be an admin however, takes at least 30 days, but since it's for L4D2, we could def use more in there and I'm sure it wouldn't be a big problem once your 30 days is up. Just show us that you can truly be respectful and interested in what happens and good luck! When i get time, I will definitely be spending it in L4D2 now, when im not playing other games with my friends or at work :P

Yah I love Left 4 Dead 2 but obviously it's mostly non GC members besides Jackie and Nightling. I occasionally go on, but not for long cause I don't know anyone who plays there but yah if you have membership you get the same privileges such as the reserve slot for any server we host.