IRPwnage

MrRANDuM

GC Alumni

Oh sweet, lol. Was going to reply to your other post in the L4D2 forum then I noticed you posted here.

Mookie will get back to ya about the membership.

For member stuff on the server, since L4D2 doesn't really have a proper reserve slot plugin on it, if you join when it's 20/22, you will just occupy a spectator slot without fear of getting kicked. Also, same goes for being AFK; you will be sent to spectator, but not kicked. You would have to keep trying !infected or !survivors to join the team you want.

I'm just getting back into the game myself (got some kind of L4D2 urge) so I'll be making more of an appearance on the server here and there. I went on a L4D break for a few months, and during one of my days off, I updated the buy plugin and whatnot as well.

Hope to see ya in there, IRPwnage. I'll try to make sure I say "hi" properly next time, lol.

Edited by JackieChan

Yeah, I plan on donating to become an l4d2 admin as soon as the 30 days are up. No worries, this will not be my first day at the rodeo, total of 19 servers ranging from 'MMORPG's' to 'FPS'. I have been practicing on my local server all the commands and scales so I'm not toally new at the l4d2 admin basics.

....Or is there even access to l4d2 being a server admin to keep the crowd pleased and ect.?

Nice change to the point system too, although I would say the boomer needs to get more points for booming each survivor, it's set to 1 point per survivor boomed and no points if a zombie hits the boomed survivor.

Maybe a rank system too? A lot of people the play on here are regular everyday players including myself and all chant for a ranking system. head shots, infected killed, accuracy, helped incapped, ect. What ever you guys think would be beneficiary and exciting for those players.

Best server I've ever need to by far.

GC Alumni

I was thinking of trying to add it so having CI slap survivors gets the boomer player points, but being the complete noob at coding sourcemod plugins as I am, not too sure about that yet, lol.

HLstats used to work on the server, but I never knew what was wrong with it. I could get a separate stats system on the server, but it would run through my clanservers site...which may or may not be too much for it, lol. It would be this kind of stats system: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=115965

Edited by JackieChan