Counter Strike: Global Offensive

onyxdragoon

GC Alumni
(edited)

Do you guys notice anything about the second video I posted? Tracer rounds.

I do believe though that this will bring a LOT of people who left CS back to it again...at least for a few weeks.

Edited by JackieChan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also noticed it seems they kept the exact same sound files from Source. Nothing new :( Still looks fun though.

could those still be under development and they are just using the old files for play testing purposes?

Highly doubt it.

For place holder sounds/items/models thats usually in the Alpha or Pre-Alpha stages. I bet if theres only a large out cry for "WHY U USING THE SAME STUF?" then maybe, to me this just an HD version of Source with new added items.

• 4 weeks later...

Some questions answered here: http://www.gamespot.com/mac/action/counter-strike-global-offensive/video/6336341/counter-strike-global-offensive-interview-chet-faliszek?tag=bounce&contsessid=145776fa65927585ec17386c75ce11d0&prevBounce=6331514

Also remember IT's NOT EVEN BETA yet.. they are still in alpha stages, there is a lot of polishing left to do.. most importantly they are keeping an "original version" within to keep gamplay true to the originals! Have some faith.. they knew if they ever did this it would have to be done very carefully and correctly.. I'm betting it will be the perfect blend of 1.6 and source on the updated engine with some new bells and whistles.. have some faith :)

I just can't wait to get mapping on the new one!