L4d2 Buff jockey?

omnikz

Hey,

I've been thinking... jocky has be such an under-used infect character we should be able to make a jockey control a struggling survivor and able to make the survivor jump if you desire too.. just an idea or buff them to make em more popular use perhaps a successful distant mount adds more initial dmg.? just an idea.

Oh and also can you make a !hat jackie? :P

We used to have it where the jockey could jump while on top of a survivor. Think that went out with the old plugin.

It got taken off after the server was reinstalled. Never bothered to put it back in.

Can you consider a couple of infected buffs? I've seen other servers with the ability to use right click to release a smoker victim, release a pounced victim to jump on another (overpowered, I think), and release a jockeyed victim.

Jocky jump would be nice as jockey is underpowered in points servers imo. The fact with points and server rules the survivors stick much more together, the jockey has few separation or damage abilities (no fast hit and travel distance like charger, no damage like hunter, no stealth like smoker). At least the jump will give it a few more options in regards to incap with ledges or at least getting someone past a barrier which requires a longer run back.