1.8 Official is out!!!

amertrash

Thanks but we use Bukkit so the regular MC jar is no goods for us. Also I have already patched us with the latest Bukkit update which is for 1.8.1.

All good in the hood.

Also also, the following link is the main user discussion on the bukkit 1.8 builds. Read through, esp. the last pages, to get up to speed on what's buggy and crashy. Remember this is still all devbuild stuff and not exactly stable town (and does not address any bugs that minecraft has itself at this stage)

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/1-8-bukkit-discussion.36619/page-5

1.8.1 is already out people, first bug release, that was quick.

server jar for Fk

Bug Fixes:

Shift-clicking into a full chest/inventory crashing the game was fixed.

Shift-clicking items in and out of a dispenser crashing the game fixed.

is hardly a fix. Wish he was able to fix a bunch of the multiplayer bugs, seeing how long it took him to fix the MP Nether, we wont being seeing a large fix for MP, which was his main drive for the game, to be able to build with people. At first when I first saw the bug fix was released I was like "I'm glad pre-releasing did something", but this bug fix made me a sad Panda.

Personally I think Jeb (or Someone else, maybe their new consultant suggested it) pushed this one, since Notch is one to to release LARGER bug fixes. Real one comes out in a week or 3.

Also when Notch pushes for a Bug Fix Patch, he posts it in both his Tumblr and Twitter accounts.

EDIT: Kinda wish he didnt use Java to make this game, too much of a memory eater and prone to memory leaks.

SIDE NOTE: Played the server recently, the new Biomes kick butt.

Edited by ValenAlvern