their failure, my fault?

ladym00r

hello,

i just got banned because a bunch of 9 guys failure did all go rage on me ?

funny you all picked on me while you all have failed againts 2 tanks ? this my fault ? you died from your inability to kill them not from me,

i help everytime i can to get anyone up, does that count? seem not, but if the whole team fail and im still alive thats my fault.. do you see whats wrong here?

its not often i play l4d2 yes, but guys seriously do you really think because im a girl that i will tolerate that kind of behaviour on my back without a word ?

never, go ask yourself after that why many* gamers girls dislike that ragequit pattern seem to plague alot of guys..

take a chill pill.. i need one too!

peace

see you later

Mortified Rose running on Steam

(want to talk?, add me on steam, im there often)

Seems like you were votekicked for an "inability to play well" which happens far too often by people who think they're too elitist to take the fall for anything. I hate when people take this game way too seriously and blame their failures on someone else so they don't have to feel bad.

Don't sweat it. Votekicks happen all the time. Perhaps you were just on the receiving end of someone's bad day and they threw up a vote and people just hit F1 to get rid of the box as soon as possible. It irritates me when female players get dumped on because they're females. Too many jerkwad guys are like that.

Edited cuz Jackie posted right as I was.

Also, GC has many girl gamers who play here, especially in the L4D2 server so get off the whole feminist soapbox. We support girls playing games just as much as guys.

Also nothing bothers me more than someone who comes in about their ban (if you even really are banned) but gives no real details about the incidence to help their case. It was a votekick, not a ban. You should be able to be back playing whenever you want now. Please try to calm down and think though next time something negative happens before assuming the worst, like it had to have been an admin that banned you.

Edited by samurai nightling

Sigh...

They votekicked you because you didnt get in the elevator fast enough. I was going to veto the vote, but it was at the end of the round and it went through, so its a 5 minute ban. I told them that was not very nice, and if you came back to just let you play. People tend to get really worked up sometimes in L4D, and the first thing they do is look for someone to blame for the failure. Ive seen so many votekicks called at that exact spot for exactly the same reason.

I honestly had no idea of your gender, and I dont think any of them did either. In that situation I dont think it mattered at all if you were male or female, you were just the person who got stuck behind the spit and didnt get in the elevator right away.

Edited by RadioKnight

• 4 weeks later...