Request 2 bans

Soap

First clown was asked to change his name by more than one person for a long time. Refused. See name and Steam ID

Second was spamming a loud high pitched noise for 2 maps and some how masked it so we couldn't see he was talking.

Hope we can request these...

post-4169-0-78232200-1339293650_thumb.jpg

post-4169-0-88158300-1339293659_thumb.jpg

First clown was asked to change his name by more than one person for a long time. Refused. See name and Steam ID

Second was spamming a loud high pitched noise for 2 maps and some how masked it so we couldn't see he was talking.

Hope we can request these...

i can understand the first one bc if the f bomb (oops) but the second one needs to be a video doesnt it?

lol it's true that he was spectating from your point of view Puddi, but you are not the one suspected of making the sound. (at least i don't think so)

You are not the person the ban was requested for. I was actually confused for a moment too.

Yeah, it was hurricane charlie mic spamming for pretty much the entire campaign. I had my suspicions early on since he was always dead when the mic spamming was occurring, but there wasnt a way to tell since there was no voice symbol. It wasnt til the finale that he did it as a living suvivor and was promptly kicked.

post-4097-0-75745800-1339357026_thumb.jpg