Real Money Auction House

lousiest

Nah, nothing is selling on the rmah right now. I've seen the best items in the entire game go for 5$, and you see them sitting there:

"Bid: 5$ Buyout: 20$ Time left: 10H"

It's like... They aren't selling on the Gold AH for 20mil, and they aren't selling on the rmah for 5$.

But you can't blame people for trying

tbh, i was secretly hoping to get some stuff from the rmah, cause like you pointed out, any decent gear on the gold ah costs like 25 million. then i see these crazy prices...

i guess you're right, people are just trying their luck right now with these prices.

Yeah, everyone is riding the hype trying to sell stuff for the max $250 right now. Prices are already starting to drop cause the ppl out there who would actually spend that much on in game items is very, very small.

Thus, the prices in the regular gold AH are starting to fall drastically. I just hit 60 and I purchased two one-handed swords, pants, belt, chest and gloves and only spent 100K. Few days ago that same gear would have run me 3 mil easily. I've had a two-handed legendary sword in the AH for the past 3 days first putting it up for what I saw it was going for in the AH and no buyers. Lowered the buyout and I'll probably have to lower it again. It's a decent two-hander and I'll be lucky to get 50K from it. Just a few days ago they were going for 1 mil all day long. The top end gear will still command the higher prices, but the days of 1-5 BILLION gold for stuff is now behind us.

S.

Sky
(edited)

Well, you can search items like... Zunimassa's plague, which is hands down one of the best rings in the game, for tanks and dps. There are hundreds on the ah for 10mil+, there are dozens for 1.4mil+, and dozens more for less than 1mil, and they aren't selling. The only people spending 1mil+ on any item in the game are people not calculating how broke the game is for melee right now.

Take my monk for instance. I'm geared to the freaking moon. best in slot pieces in almost every slot, and, even with almost 1,000 resist all, I get crushed in a game with 3 or 4 players. 2 players or by myself, mobs barely scratch me, but since mob damage is multiplied by 110% per player in the game, it's a bit ridiculous. They claimed they patched that, but clearly, they didn't.

I mean, sure, there are items that sell. I sold a stormshield for 30mil, and kept the other one, but there are very few items that go for more than 1 mil.

Edit:

It doesn't help that Blizzard doesn't provide any functionality of an auctioneer-type mod, showing how many times the item has sold, and the maximum it has sold for, as well as the minimum it has sold for (and then the average).

I mean, god forbid they'd include something that easy to program. It isn't hard to query a database and collect this data, and could be done in like, I don't know, a few hours or less, maybe?

Edited by Sky