Don't you love it when-

Lyndy

-you're semi-featured on Dota's YouTube channel? :V

I sent in a clip for Dota's Top 10 Weekly, because I believed something that happened on my team was worth to be featured. Well, it wasn't featured in the Top 10 videos, but featured in a guide for Phantom Assassin.

You can see me (as Vengeful, who saves Phantom) and Talpa (as Bounty) and Meng as Invoker. But you can't see Kira. :<

But lolz. I was watching the video, and I was like "....this seems so freaking familar. ...OH HEY. HOLY CRAP"

yeah. Time 0:36. so freaking epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcR10goeRto

• Like 1

Why sankyuu. And you don't have to record them. You just have to download the replays (then you copy the match id with the time to the clipboard and send it in). :D There should be a download available for replay for most pub matches.

Why sankyuu. And you don't have to record them. You just have to download the replays (then you copy the match id with the time to the clipboard and send it in). :D There should be a download available for replay for most pub matches.

woah, so dota2 automatically saves replays for you? like starcraft?