Banned L4D 10v10

TCUrban

(edited)

"BiteThePillowImGoinInDry" STEAM_0:1:10915141 01:27

Banned today. Not sure why... If something was said to me in chat i sure missed it while playing and apologize. Hard to read and play. Been playing for awhile with no troubles. Sometimes they change my name as some are not to fond of it but depends on the admin. Would like to know more about the ban, not sure who gave it. Enjoy playing on the server. Maestro was in-game so if he can clear it up or knows what I did, Id appreciate it. Thanks.

Edited by TCUrban

Like I said, some find it funny, others take offense. I have no problems changing it if I'm asked. It seems it was just a temp ban or something of the sorts as i was able to log back onto the servers. Lookback was on and asked me to changed which i did. Either him or someone else more than likely did the first and i missed it. Ill just use a diff name from now on, no biggy.

i

I asked a few times, did not get a response, then got an f-bomb - it will show up in the logs. I banned for 15 minutes, was either name or language. Pillow came back later and changed his name when asked. We are a clean server, so suggestive names like that won't go over well, thanks for coming here to get an explanation and for being civil about it.

Regards,

LB

I find all of the admins to be nice people , and like any one , when you rub them the wrong way , or insult them , they can also be not so nice.

Every time you post , whiteguy , you throw that innuendo out about crash. If you have nothing nice to say , you could always leave the forum.